As you know, we have never experienced anything like what we are now facing with the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its global impact, as well as the uncertainty around what will evolve in the coming weeks and months. The rapidly evolving nature of this situation has resulted in new directives and legislation on almost a daily basis, so please know that we will continue to get you the most recent information as quickly as possible.
"Peace of Mind" Flexible Cancellation Policy
The Wildwood Hotel is open to accommodate guests. If you plan to visit St. Louis in the future, we want you to feel comfortable booking a room at The Wildwood Hotel. In response to changing marketplace conditions, we have updated our cancellation policy to offer our customers the most flexibility during these times of uncertainty. Cancellation fees will be waived for any new bookings confirmed for arrivals through May 31, 2022, as long as the cancellation is made at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
Rest Assured in
Our Stay Safe Commitment
The health and well-being of Wildwood guests and employees are of utmost priority. We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and abiding by safety guidelines from these agencies as well as local government authorities and health departments. To protect the well-being of our employees, our guests and our community at large, we have made some adjustments to our operations and service deliverables, which include housekeeping schedule and breakfast. For more details, please call our hotel or send us an email prior to your arrival.
- Staff Training & Awareness: In addition to employee training, signage will be installed throughout the public areas and guest rooms to guide and remind employees and guests of the importance of proper protocols relating to personal hygiene practices, PPE, and physical distancing.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): We will be requiring all employees, tenants and suppliers who enter the hotel’s facilities to wear a facial mask and will strongly encourage our guests to wear masks as well in the public areas of the hotel. Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes will be available for guests in our common areas.
- Social Distancing: Signages and floor guides will serve as reminders throughout the hotel. We’ve added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and staff, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols: To minimize the risk of virus spread, we will be following newly established procedures that raises our standards and frequency of cleaning on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevators, and all employee areas.
- Dining Experience: Buffet breakfast will be temporarily suspended and will be replaced with a daily "Grab & Go" breakfast option which will be complimentary for all hotel guests.
- Guest Room Experience: Sleep well and rest assured that we've cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with medical grade disinfectants, including extra attention to high touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, coffee makers, lamps, toilets, and thermostats. Once we have cleaned the room, it is yours and no housekeeping service will be provided during your stay, unless requested. We have also removed all non-essential items (i.e. pens, notepads, directory, etc.) which can be made available by request.
- Recreational Experience: Swimming pool and fitness center will be opened for guest's enjoyment, subject to local regulations and requirements.
- Meetings & Events: event rooms floorplans and seating capacities will be adjusted to be compliant with safe distancing guidelines. Increased frequency of sanitization with a focus on high-touch and high-traffic areas. Note pads/pens will be available on request only.
- Transportation: Our shuttle van will only be operating to Silver Oaks (unless already confirmed). Proper safety measures will be taken which may include reduced occupancy, masks, limiting contact with guest items, and enhanced cleaning.
We are actively monitoring the ever changing situation and will communicate further updates accordingly. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, visit the CDC and WHO websites: www.cdc.gov/nCoV and www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019.