Explore Our Hotel
Experience An Intimate Retreat Minutes from St. Louis
The Wildwood Hotel is a quiet, beautifully appointed boutique hotel located near St. Louis in the heart of Wildwood Town Center in West St. Louis County. Our charming French chateau-style architecture and warm European country lodge ambiance make us the ideal choice of hotels for business and leisure travelers seeking a relaxing, personalized experience.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Enjoy a free daily continental breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and social areas
- Heated indoor pool with hot tub
- Meeting, wedding, and social event space
- Fitness center (7 am to 10 pm)
- 24-hours guest laundry facility (washer/dryer)
- Complimentary use of business center
- Pet-friendly accommodations available upon request (max. 2 pets per room, $25/pet/day)
- 24-hours front desk
- Check-in: after 4 pm | Checkout: before 11 am
Weddings & Groups
When unwinding at the hotel, enjoy our fitness facility and swimming pool, or take advantage of the 13 miles of jogging and biking paths that are only 100 yards from our front door. We are also the only boutique hotel in Wildwood, Missouri, to offer exceptional conference space and event services, with on-site planners to help you host the perfect business meeting, conference, wedding, or other gathering.
Minutes From All There Is To See & Do
The Wildwood Hotel is the ideal place to stay while exploring the many attractions in and around St. Louis. Located just steps from shopping and dining at the Wildwood Town Center, we are approximately 15 minutes from Six Flags and 10 minutes from the Hidden Valley Ski Resort. Other popular nearby attractions include the famous Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, St. Louis Zoo, the Butterfly House, and more.