Browse questions from guests (and our responses) for anything extra you want to know about our hotel. Should you have other questions or require assistance with your booking, please do not hesitant to contact us at (636) 733-9100 or send us an email at email@example.com
1. Do I need to prepay for my reservation?
A prepayment may be required during the booking process for certain room packages and promotions. Kindly input your payment details upon creation of the room booking.
2. What are your payment types?
Our hotel accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. All reservations require a valid credit card with expiration date at the time of booking. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card will be required at check-in for incidental charges.
3. Do you take pre-paid credit cards?
No, we do not accept pre-paid gift cards. We only accept major bank cards.
4. Can my parents/friends pay for my room?
As long as they are staying in the room, then yes, they may help pay for the room; otherwise, not without a signed credit card authorization form from the cardholder.
5. Can I pay for my room with one card and pay the amenity fee using a different card?
Yes, you may use more than one form of payment as long as they are major bank cards and in your name.
6. How do I modify or cancel my reservation?
You may contact our Reservations team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to assist you. Reservations are to be cancelled 24 hours prior to check-in to avoid a penalty. Late cancellation fees are non-refundable. Bookings confirmed on our "Pay Now & Save" program are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
7. When will I get my refund back?
Once a refund is processed, it may take up to 7-10 business days to receive it back in your account.
8. Are government taxes and service charges included in the pricing?
Rates are subject to prevailing government taxes and service charge unless otherwise stated. All "From" rates are indicative of the lowest available rate and rates may fluctuate.
9. Is there an incidental fee? What is the incidental fee for?
We do charge an incidental fee, which is $50 for one-night reservations and $100 for reservations staying longer than one night. The incidental fee covers any damage or room charge made to the room. Any unused incidental fee will be released upon check-out and back in your account in 7-10 business days.
10. What are the check-in, check-out times?
Check-in time: After 4.00pm (local time)
Check-out time: By 11.00am (local time)
11. Is early check-in and late check-out available?
Early check-in and late check-out are available upon availability for a fee.
12. What is the minimum age for check-in?
Minimum age for check-in is 181 years old. A photo identification is required. Guests aged 17 and below are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
13. Can I request for special arrangement for my celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)?
Yes, you may and we will do our best to make your celebratory stay a memorable one! Please email us at email@example.com We look forward to celebrating your special occasions with us at The Wildwood Hotel.
14. Does your hotel offer AAA and or Military discounts?
Yes, we do offer AAA and military rates with proof of identity.
15. Do you have wheelchair accessible rooms?
Yes, we have wheelchair accessible rooms. Please contact our hotel for more information regarding your accessibility needs.
1. Is this a pet-friendly hotel?
Our hotel welcomes dogs in select rooms for US$25 per pet per night. Maximum 2 dogs per room. Pet-friendly rooms must be requested prior to arrival (first come, first-serve basis)
2. Can I smoke within the hotel premises?
Our facilities and rooms are non-smoking, including balconies. A cleaning fee will be charged if you smoke in any of our guest rooms, including balconies. Our facilities and rooms are also vape free. A fee will be charged if you vape in our facilities.
3. Does the hotel provide free internet access?
Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access is available around the hotel. Log-in password will be provided upon check-in.
4. Is your hotel kids-friendly?
We recommend our Double Queen rooms or choose from one of our oversized suites for families traveling with children. Kids 12 and under stay free utilizing existing beddings in the room. Should you require a complimentary Pack-n-Play during your stay, please let us know in advance at the point of reservation.
5. Is parking available at the hotel?
There is free parking around the outside of the hotel as well as an all-public parking garage - no parking pass is required.
6. Do you have an electric charging station? If so, what kind of charging station is it?
We do not offer electric vehicle charging stations.
7. Do you provide shuttle service from the airport?
Unfortunately, airport shuttle service is not available, but it is easy to call for a taxi or Uber; our hotel is located only 24 miles or 38-minutes' drive from the Lambert-St Louis International Airport.
1. Is there a fitness center at your hotel?
Yes, we do have a fitness center onsite. It is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
2. Do you offer any venues for private events and parties?
We offer up to 8,657 square feet of event venues for private events, board meetings, and conferences. Please contact our sales team for more information. To book an event space, please contact our sales department at (636)733-9100, or you can call the hotel directly, and they will transfer you to our sales team.
3. Do you have a restaurant on-site?
No, we do not have a restaurant; however, we do have dining options nearby, which our staff would be delighted to recommend and provide directions.
4. Do you offer breakfast?
Yes, we have a free continental breakfast served from 7 AM to 10 AM daily.
5. Do you have a pool?
Yes, we have a pool and a hot tub located on our first floor. Our pool hours are 7 AM - 10 PM.
6. Do you have a business center?
Our business center is open 24-hours daily and offer guests complimentary use of our computer for web surfing and printing of boarding passes and documents.
7. Do you have a sundry/gift shop?
We sell a wide range of snacks, drinks and other items at our onsite sundry shop, which is open 24-hours daily for your convenience.
8. Do you have a laundry facility on-site?
Yes, we offer a 24-hour self laundry facility for guest use.
9. What is your housekeeping schedule?
We provide our guests daily housekeeping service. Sleep well and rest assured that we've cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with medical grade disinfectants, including extra attention to high touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, coffee makers, lamps, toilets, and appliances.
10. Can I leave my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
Our hotel offers luggage storage for guests staying with us. Our front desk staff will assist you upon your arrival.